About Linda Laurie Associates
LLA is a London-based group of Black and Disabled consultants with more than sixty years accumulated experience at a senior level in the UK not-for-profit and statutory sectors.
- Organise consultation and engagement events designed to promote and maximise the meaningful and sustainable involvement of people who use services and carers
- Provide advice, information and training on existing, new and forthcoming legislation.
- Give advice on managing diversity and implementing Best Practice
- Shape and carry-out primary and secondary research
- Design and facilitate training
- Write and design good practice guides
- Assist with writing business plans and bids for your projects
- Undertake community mapping
- Complete sensitive and thorough Organisational Reviews
- Provide HR support for disabled people using statutory or health service funding to employ support staff
- Drawing up contracts, terms and conditions of employment, job descriptions and related documentation
- Advising with grievance and disciplinary handling
- Advising on dismissal, redundancy, etc
- Transcribe into Braille materials supped to us electronically, with a very fast turnaround